Thursday, March 11, 2010

Coming Soon


When I bought my condo 4 years ago the promise of Whole Foods loomed on the horizon. Here we are 4 years later, and it's finally opening next week. I can't wait. I keep hoping that between Park Lane with this Whole Foods, and Top Golf that my little hood will start to turn around.

This is a little blurb from the article about the opening of the store.
The 64,000-square-foot store features a wine bar that serves cheese and lets shoppers walk the aisles with a glass. It's the chain's first to score seafood with color-coding sustainability fishing labels. A customized cupcake station with a variety of flavors, toppings and fillings is new and next to a self-serve frozen yogurt bar.

Um did someone say customized cupcake station? Genius. A few weeks ago I went to the flagship WF in Austin and picked up some sushi, and I have to say...it was as good, if not better than the restaurants and SO much cheaper!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm sure Senor can't wait to shop there! It's his only grocery store.

Erin Blair Gobin said...

CUSTOMIZED CUPCAKE STATION???? omg