Sunday, November 06, 2011

Back to work



I've been off for 12 weeks and it's time to go back to work.

I love my child. I just think that I personally will be able to love him the best that I can if I also can work. Again this comes with judgement. I 've had such an amazing time being home with him, but I also learned that I am not designed to be a stay at home mom. People have some strong opinions on this. Especially the church contingent, but I like what I do and I'm not going to apologize for feeling a little free when I drop him off in someone else's loving care for the day. So there you have it.

My inbox had 645 unread messages, and 19 voice mail messages and I was a little thrilled to get to them. Now check back with me in 4 weeks after the "newness: has worn off and I would rather take a nap with a cuddly, smell delicious baby boy...but this week I am ready for it.

No comments: