Sunday, January 22, 2012

Viva Las Vegas

To celebrate surviving the first 5 months of parenting Chris and I left the baby with Grandma and went to Vegas for 2 nights. Chris has a conference every year, and I tag along. Last year I was 8 weeks pregnant and super sick, so I spent the whole time in the hotel room. Well I might have taken a cab to in-n-out....but doesn't everybody?

This year was much better. The people watching usually starts on the flight, and didn't disappoint. We stayed at Aria, shopped, gambled, and had some cocktails at The Cosmopolitan. We also had an amazing dinner at Mix on the 64th floor with a view of the entire strip. I highly recommend.

Grandma did a great job, and spoiled him like crazy of course. 3 days was just enough for our first solo adventure. I was missing that sweet baby smell.

No comments: