Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Avery and the new do.

The Troegle family has a new arrival this morning. Avery Addison was born around 7:55am, a few weeks earlier than she was due...but planned because of some complications. She weighed in at 4lbs, 15oz and 19 inches long. All are recovering as we speak. Due to totally over scheduling myself as usual...Chris and I can’t go to the hospital until Friday. No photos until then. Pray that both Christy and Avery are complication free and can go home soon.

We called last night to see what they were up to less than 24 hours before life changed forever. Christy was already in bed and Brandon was having some wine to calm him so he could sleep.

In other news...I'm now a RED head. I keep telling myself it’s not that big of a change but the reaction I get seems to indicate that it might be bigger than that. When the starbucks barista and the doggy day care lady notice I guess it’s not so subtle. I like it, Chris on the other hand says “it’s not my favorite color” so who knows if this will be permanent or just a phase. The stylist said that choosing red was very "non-Dallas" of me. Since when have I ever been "Dallas"? Hopefully the answer is never.

5 comments:

RobinBrant said...

I am officially dying to see your red hair. Happy hour soon?

Jennifer said...

I've seen it and I think it's totally you. I also love the name Avery! I'm sure she's precious.

Megan said...

Yes to happy hour...I'm totally open next week. Now that the benefits dvd's are done are you free?

RobinBrant said...

I wouldn't say I'm "free" but I'm a little bit less insane.

elizabeth said...

Pictures, please!!