Monday, August 24, 2009

Street Foodie


We're going back to CA in a few weeks for our 1 year ANNIVERSARY! Or as Chris is calling it "our honeymoon". So sweet. I've been planning a few things because our time is limited in Napa and SF before we head to Tahoe. Food is very important in vacation planning. I'm not sure Chris knew that until he met me. I don't like any kind of trip itinerary...unless it involves food or concerts/shows.

In my research I found this guide to Street Food in San Francisco. Come to momma. Street food?! Yes please. I mean how can one go wrong at a crème brulee cart or crepes a go go. There's even one called Toasty Melts, and look at the menu of the day I pulled up: Original Toasty Melt (3 cheese), ABC Melt(apple/bacon/cheddar/sourdough),+ StrawberrySweetMESS (cream cheese/nutella/strawberries)

Needless to say we are 3 weeks away, but I'm counting down.

2 comments:

RobinBrant said...

That sounds like street food I can get on board with!

Sonia said...

So do I get to see my favorite Dallas-ite when you are in CA? Blake is dying to meet you!