Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's hot!

June is here, summer is upon us and we've already had several days in the 100 degree category. Bleh. Why God decided I should be pregnant for the entire summer I will never know. I am not a fan.

We have been spending as much time as possible with this guy, who will be 2 next month.



Someone also felt like the baby needed a bigger car to haul it's crap around. Have you ever seen anyone happier?



I'm trying to stay comfortable and have about 8 weeks until this kiddo hopefully decides to join us. This is a pic of the crib/bassinet and a little something we put on the wall. It's much more finished now, but I don't have any pics that really capture the room.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute Crib! Can't wait to meet Baby Gaines!

Oh men and their cars/suvs.....

hapi said...

Hi Megan, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!