Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gotcha



My mom is here visiting for a few days, and we live in a small house. Meaning at night, it's quiet. My mom doesn’t seem to understand this concept and around 11pm last night after we were in bed she decided to call my dad, and to check her office voice mail…(7 messages) all by using the speaker phone feature on her cell phone.

The first 2 calls Chris and I lay in bed perplexed, but by the 3rd client voice mail we were dying laughing. We started making fun of her loudly (of course) and she decided to take that opportunity to start calling my cell phone that she knows I keep on but in another part of the house. Me, of course not knowing it was her, leapt out of bed and ran to the cell phone thinking it was an emergency this late at night (11:30pm, I am a rock star) only to see that it was my mom calling. She started cracking up and yelled out “gotcha”.

Awesome. Sometimes I wonder which one of us is older.

No comments: