Monday, June 23, 2008

Daily Reads



Hello, my name is Megan and I am a Blogaholic.
Is that even a word yet?

I am though, I find one I like, and then see who they read, and eventually it's 2 hours later and I am wrapped up in someone else's life across the country. Sometimes world even.

I have a few that I check every morning because they make me laugh almost all the time. I also have a few that I check every week that are wedding related, but I won't bore you with those. I am sure none of you like exploring wedding theme and color ideas. So I figured if you read this and want a laugh check out these ladies.

Kat

Molly

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I enjoyed Kat. I had to read all about the blog war with that other blogger. That was pretty hilarous.

Megan said...

The war with Clink...it was hilarious. But I was an AVID Clink reader. I didn't tag her blog because she stopped blogging! I miss her. So lame, but true.