Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Robin



Robin, the youngest in the bunch..(almost).

Happy birthday!!

I am only mildly jealous that you get to celebrate your birthday in the big apple...and get to have cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery. Actually I am quite jealous. Do you think they might survive in a carry on bag?

I have been lucky enough to have known Robin since the first week I moved to Dallas, and will never forget the TRU layoff morning. I had no idea what I was going to do. I was sitting in my car that morning thinking here I am in a brand new city and I know no one...and my phone rang. It was Robin, calling to see if I was alright. I had known her 3 weeks!! Is it any wonder why I stayed? Great friends, and she is one of them.

1 comment:

Robin Brant said...

You are so sweet, but not as sweet as the cupcakes we had this weekend! Yum!