Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Engagement Photos



After discussion Chris and I felt that we were 100x more likely to have an engagement pic up in our house, over a wedding pic. A wedding is an event, but the pictures we put up are of our life. So we had them done in April, and I picked them up on Monday.

The photographer (who is awesome) took 100 images, and was sure that it would take Chris and I an hour to look thru them all, and get down to 8-10. Ha, I am the master of knowing when I will hate how I look in a photo for eternity. So after 20 min we had chosen 4...4 images out of 100. We were told we were the most decisive couple she has ever met. Hilarious.






I hope you like them.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cute photos!

elizabeth said...

I love them!

Kerri Butler said...

I love them, but you only posted three!!! We want more Megan and Chris!!!