Thursday, August 07, 2008

Restaurant Week


This is any Dallas foodies’ favorite week of the year. Over 100 of the best restaurants offer a 3 course pre fixed meal for $40. We are talking five star dining for cheap here people. Reservations fill up the day the window opens for accepting them.

This year I was a little slow on the draw, but I did manage two reservations for places I have been dying to try. The first on the list is Craft, in the W Hotel.

The second is Hectors on Henderson. I will have to let you know if they live up to the hype.

3 comments:

Robin Brant said...

I've been to both of those on Restaurant week before, and they were both wonderful. Have fun!!!

Jennifer said...

I love restaurant week!! Yum!

elizabeth said...

Be sure to post your reviews...I've wanted to go to both of those restaurants! It's RW in Boston too. Last time the restaurants we chose were bad...I'm hoping I chose better this time! :)