Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Got My Vans On

I hope you all have had the pleasure of hearing the song Vans, by .The Pack I love it. The hook is way to catchy…got my vans on but they look like sneakers. Love it. I tried to get Chris to wear vans in the wedding, but he will never be a vans fan. I thought about wearing ones with sparkle sculls on them (adorable!) but Jimmy Choo won the shoe war.

The song got me to thinking, and on the RSVP we added a line for a song requests. We figured it was a little unique, and might be something fun for the guests to show their personalities. I have to say; so far the results have been mixed. Some didn’t even pick a song, and several that are wrote “anything we can dance too”. Really? Now I will say a few friends have come thru with songs that reflect their personality, and I love those. Some others have picked the usual wedding mush. I want originality, show me who you are, tell me your song!

2 comments:

Kerri Butler said...

Uh-oh, I think I fell into the "wedding mush" category. Oops!

elizabeth said...

I haven't sent in my card b/c I couldn't think of a song...but your post just gave me an idea! You should be getting mine soon. :)

And by the way, I love the Vans song too!