Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello Friends

It’s been a while, I know.

My parents came for a visit and it turned into the largest home improvement project that we have done thus far. Yes folks...we (well my dad with our assistance) installed our own sprinkler system. Not just in the front yard, but the back yard as well. If that wasn’t enough I thought we should landscape, and add some trees and plants. Who knew that trees were over $100 each? One of these plants could have been a new pair of shoes, so I’ll be pissed if I kill any of them.

It's a work in progress but here are some before, and after. We still have a ton of work to do, but I think it's looking good so far.

(during, and notice my dad's fashionable headbands)


(after)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Looks great! If your dad would like to visit again, I have some yard work at my house that needs to be done. :)

elizabeth said...

It looks so good! Not to rush you...but when's the patio furniture and fire pit going in? :) I can picture hanging out in your backyard right now..