Thursday, July 16, 2009

Home at last


Parents are here...matching outfits off the plane and all. They thought it would be a funny way to embarrass me. Nice.

My dad packed his #1 Grandpa shirt, and can’t wait to wear it. Rob, Allison and Everett came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon as well. So I had airport pick up, dinner pick up, and of course had to see the baby again. He just smells so good and makes the cutest sounds, and squeaks like a toy when he cries. My parents brought him a shirt from Ireland that reads “I’ll have a pint, of the white stuff”. Hilarious.

Everett was swimming in the newborn outfit that Chris and I picked out. A collared shirt and plaid shorts...the kid will be the ultimate prepster. If they had boat shoes you know I would have grabbed those as well.

It's times like these I look at the house for sale 2 down from Rob & Allison and think “let’s move!” Chris usually shakes his head because we do love Dallas, but I think I will probably ask a few more times :)

No comments: