Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Take 5 Tuesday


I'm taking a few min to post 5 random thoughts/questions etc

1.Glee. Love it, love it so much that I had to download the "smashups" from iTunes to my library. Trust me if you need to put a pep in your step add the Halo/Walking on Sunshine to your mix.

2.Speaking of music, have you ever wondered if something happened to you what the music on your iPod would say? Morbid, but I think about that kind of thing. I mean should I be embarrassed that both Brandon Heath (Christian music) and Britney's "3" follow one another on my latest play list? I am slightly concerned about this.

3.Holidays. 45 days until Christmas people. 45. I am NOT ready.

4.Reebok Easy Tone. The ads for this shoe have me intrigued. Toning while just walking around in them? I don't care how lame they look I might have to get some.

5.37 years...that's how long my parents will be married in 2 weeks. 37 years. How awesome is that? As much as I make fun, they are adorable.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Totally off subject, but, I love Take 5 candy bars.