Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Me..a blogger...

Welcome to my blog! I'm totally new to this blog business and am terrified that I will disappoint. I am assuming that only people I know will read this and they have to love me, so all I have to say is...suck it!

My friends have been urging me to start one of these blog things, but these are the same people that told me my ass didn't look big in leggings so seriously...I'm not sure what I think of this. Lets start with a few things about me.

I am TERRIBLE with spelling and grammar. You would think that the years of high school and college would have fixed that, but like the song says...Its a hard habit to break :)

I love my friends and family, but not enough to save them from the funny things they do. No one will be safe from the blog, but names and places might be changed to spare excessive humiliation.

I am not a native of Dallas or Texas. So some may say I don't have the privilege of making fun of the stuff that goes on here, but I think its gives me an interesting point of view. Because really where else do you find mac and cheese listed under the veggies or people using the term "fixin to"?

I am the oldest child, and therefore bossy. I have tried to contain it, manage it but as the oldest sister...I am bossy and I can own it.

I am not graceful, in fact I'm so not graceful its a joke. I fall down regularly, spill on myself often, laugh in innappropriate situations, and tend to be brutally honest. All this but hopefully lovable as well. Stay tuned and we'll see how this blog thing goes.

1 comment:

Kerri Butler said...

Yay - you are now on the blogger scene - I can't wait to read all of your wittiness!!!

I will add you to my blog links ASAP!