Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My dance moves are phenominal



I've heard some interesting pick up lines in my day but over the weekend there was one that I won't be forgetting soon. My girlfriends and I were enjoying a weekend away celebrating my friend Jen's 30th birthday (I mean 25th birthday). While there we went out for dinner followed by going to a club and dancing. Of course being 7 attractive ladies we did receive some male attention. As we were sitting at the bar a young man we will call Barney (think how I met your mother) approached my friend and announced "I've been waiting for you to come dance with me". She replied with a laugh and asked him his name....his response "my name doesn't matter because my dance moves are phenomenal". Seriously?? He backed up and demonstrated the moves, and I have to say they were seriously not phenomenal. But laughter and some Tokyo tea later we were all on the dance floor with him. I'll have to remember that one, because I happen to think my dance moves are phenomenal. I have attached a photo of "Barney" in his prime dancing mode...need I say more?

No comments: