Wednesday, June 27, 2007

He is Finally 30

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

May was also Chris's 30th birthday. Now I can finally stop hearing about how I'm the older woman. I like to plan parties, love it actually. So of course I wanted to throw a big bash for his big day. He was having none of that and slashed the guest list like it was his job! You practically had to have security clearance to get the evite. So to all of you who made the cut...feel special. I felt like a lobbyist for people on the B team. After that I think I have a future in Washington. So we had a bowling party at a very fun place in Dallas (called 300). A great group of close friends attended, and we both were happy. I got a party and he got a small gathering.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: