Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Summer Tivo

I love TV...I'm sorry but I do. My old roomate Jen got me addicted and now I just can't stop. Thank goodness for Tivo. I just don't have time to be home to see all the things I want to. Even in the summer when shows typically suck I have several that I can't miss. Here are my top 5.

1. Rescue Me- This is hands down other than Greys my favorite show on tv. It is completely messed up, hilarious, and touching. How they have mastered all of that I will never know but it is genius. It makes me feel like my own family is somewhat normal.

2. The Closer- a great show, I have to say Kiera is perfect for this role, and the cast is great.

3. Entourage- Ari....need I say more?

4. Flight of the Concords- New and makes me laugh my ass off. Love the accents, and they they break into song at random.

5. Big Love- Strange and awkward but enduring. I can't help but like this family, even though I don't agree with the plural marriage thing.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm SO glad that I could help with your tivo watching addiction. Welcome to Tivo Nation!! I have two now, as you know.