Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Baby on Board (not mine!!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Some of my dearest friends Kerri and Scott are having a baby...a baby boy. He is scheduled to arrive in early Feb. I have known them since college, in fact we were all roommates’ so it's almost like I am having a baby with them. Almost. When I heard the news I was so thrilled for them. Needless to say I have watched them throw themselves into every baby/parent/hospital/prenatal yoga/water aerobics, and scrabbooking class in order to prepare and document this life changing event. I also decided to host a couple’s baby shower. That took place this past weekend as well.

(Is anyone noticing the last weekend was INSANE?) Back to the shower.

It was a beautiful and fun afternoon at our place with Scott and Kerri's Dallas friends. I have to say a BIG thank you to Heather and Chris Shahan both for the games/art project contributions as well as comedic timing. I would have been lost without them.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We had "mini" foods, and played dirty diaper and name games, and even managed some modern art! It was fun to see all us non-parents guess baby foods, or try to figure out some of these baby items. Who knew that you should clip a baby's nails while they are sleeping??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In all I think Baby Butler has some great gifts to start his journey, and wonderful parents. I can't wait to meet your new addition Kerri and Scott!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Kerri Butler said...

So cute! It was such a fun party!!! Thanks again!!

RobinBrant said...

That may have been the best cake ever. Mike was still talking about it in the car on the way home :P

Jennifer said...

Hey! I knew that you wait until the kid is asleep before clipping the nails! I am BRILLIANT! Yummy food and hilarous conversation. Great job on the party, Megan!