Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ms Worley

Again another friend I met at the first and very short lived job here in Dallas. Jen was/is in HR and we bond over our tragic career choice of listening to whiners all day. We celebrated her birthday this past weekend as well.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last year we went big for Jen's 30 and headed to San Francisco for a weekend we still love talking about. This year she wanted something more low key. Jen is loved by all, so can we say reservations for 20 please??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jen actually celebrated all weekend, but Sunday morning brunch with us. The time change helped most people we know actually arrive on time! Matitos was voted the best brunch in Dallas and we now know why. From the bottomless mimosas to the chocolate fountain it was delicious.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Jen...my TRUE, Boot camp, champagne intolerant, Boo loving friend. I can't imagine the last 3 years without you. In true golden girl’s cheesiness..."thank you for being a friend"...sing a long now!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

sniff sniff... I love you, too!! I had a blast all day! Even with the diaper sniffing! Thanks for everything!

elizabeth said...

I love reading your blog and seeing all the events I miss. That sounds sarcastic, but I really do mean it. :)

RobinBrant said...

Jen is okay. We can all agree on that, but I think you may be over-selling her a little bit here.

Just kidding :P

elizabeth said...

Did Jen get extensions or have I been gone that long??