Thursday, January 17, 2008

West Shore



Destination wedding, say it with me...

After some talk Chris decided to "let me" have the wedding somewhere else. I chose Lake Tahoe. I grew up nearby and it's a place my family frequents. Sometimes we would go just for pizza dinner. It's special to us. In addition no one I know from TX has been! So the bonus is they will all see someplace new as well.

My mom and I spent an entire day driving around the lake looking at all the various locations, beaches, piers, houses, resorts, golf courses...you name it we saw it. It was a long day and I was loosing hope that I would find just the right place. Our last stop was an Inn I hadn't seen in years. It used to be this run down rustic chalet, but it had been demo'd and reconstructed. I took one look and knew it was the place.


Photobucket

Every aspect is what I was looking for. It is intimate with great food and an amazing view and location.


Photobucket

They have much better pictures on the site if you're interested. So that is one decision down...1 million to go :)

West Shore Cafe

No comments: