Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Did you Caucus?


How can you not giggle a little at that word? Texas...did you caucus last night?

I have always been fascinated by politics and the system in general and even though cynicism tells most of us that the idea of One Man One Vote is far from accurate, I still feel like mine counts. I don't care who anyone likes, supports, hates whatever...shut up, get off your ass and vote. Debate with me all you want on why your man or woman rocks the casbaugh, but if you didn't do anything about it yesterday...you can shut it.

We are lucky to have the opportunity people in other countries only dream of. We choose who runs, we choose who wins..we choose. We might not agree, but we get to participate. Yesterday I waited 2 hours to make my voice heard. I hope you did to.

2 comments:

RobinBrant said...

You had to wait two hours? Geez! I walked in and out of our station in less than five minutes.

Megan said...

Yep. I of course went at lunch like every other person it seemed.