Wednesday, March 05, 2008

TWINS!


I know this is totally delayed, but with all the stuff we had going on over the last few weeks we didn’t get a chance to go visit the Twin babies born to our friends Chris and Heather. The boys arrived on Valentine’s Day and both babies were healthy and able to go home only a few days later.

Get this. She had them both without a C Section and NO EPIDURAL. Hello Heather you are a Rock Star. Seriously. Not one but 2 kids, and no major drugs…amazing.

Chris is recently obsessed with babies. Other peoples babies, but babies none the less. I’m not saying this in a “oh how sweet he will be a great dad” tone…I’m saying this in a “you better low jack your baby” tone. I am kidding of course, but it’s cracking us all up. He has been chomping at the bit to get to Ft Worth to see these boys since we got the call they were going to the Hospital.

So I am introducing: Colby Allen and Hagan Reid. Also notice how my fiancé is in heaven. I’m going to go count my BC pills now (ha).

Photobucket

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Looks so natural. :)

Megan said...

Freaks me out. After hanging with all these baby mamma's I know I love to sleep in, I love long showers, and I love that I don't have barf on all my t-shirts. Translation: Not ready yet.