Monday, September 08, 2008

A few of my favorite things (and one that's not)

The Cowboys have win #1 under their belt. After watching all the episodes of Hard Knocks I love DeMarcus Ware (sigh).

Photobucket

We received the most amazing wedding gift over the weekend. It was a shiny new MAC from the Apple store courtesy of John and Terri (Chris mom & step dad).
Photobucket

We also had a few deliveries from Crate and Barrel over the weekend. Chris thinks it feels like Christmas so he’s in heaven.

Photobucket

I was able to see baby Aaden several times. Weighing in at 9lbs, 6oz and 21.5 inches long he is one big baby! Thank God she had a c-section. Both mom and baby are home and healthy.

Photobucket

I wanted to watch the VMA’s but changed the channel after a while. Russell Brand was annoying, ignorant, and obnoxious. I think the UK can have him back.

Photobucket

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I was out of the loop...I didn't know the VMA's were last night...and I didn't know what time the Cowboys were playing. But I do know when your wedding is! See? I have the important things down. :)

Jennifer said...

I missed the beginning of the VMAs, but, saw it on re-play. Glad to see Britney is doing so much beter.

I turned on the game and it was in the 3rd quarter and they Cowboys were winning 28-6. I, then, fell asleep. I am not a true fan.