Tuesday, March 03, 2009

D Bag Jason

I can't even talk about the Bachelor last night it makes me so enraged. I heard this was the ending about 4 weeks ago and just kept hoping that it was wrong, that it was a trick to keep us on our toes. It wasn't, and I am totally disgusted with ABC, Jason, Chris Harrison and Molly. All of them are total D Bags and I will never watch again.
Even though I love Jillian and know she will be an entertaining bachlorette last night changed how I feel about it forever, and I'm done. Peace out. I would rather be trapped in a daycare for 5 hours with sick runny nosed screaming children and no Lysol than hear 2 seconds more of what anyone associated with last nights train wreck has to say.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I guess I'm glad that I don't watch it....based on your review. :)