Thursday, June 11, 2009

Almost Time!!

I had to post the link to Rob and Allison's maternity photo shoot because it is so freaking adorable. I'm sure they will kill me for this but you all know and love them so I figured you would want to see it as well. A)It's totally not fair how tiny she still is at 36 weeks in these pics, and B) look at those dogs! I love the baby room of course. 4.5 weeks to go until baby H. Chris and I are so excited we already have shirts to wear to the hospital when we get the call. Mine reads Aunt Sassy, his reads Uncle Cap.

3 comments:

RobinBrant said...

Those are GREAT pictures. The last one of her sitting in the nursery looking at the crib is freakin' adorable!

It almost makes me wish I had some pictures of me when I was that pregnant. Focus on the *almost*.

Jennifer said...

Great pictures! Can't wait to meet Baby H.

Sonia said...

They are SOOOO adorable. I wish I could say that I was that tiny at 36 weeks, but I am pretty sure I was bigger than that at 20 weeks! She looks wonderful! You must be so excited to meet this little one. Aunt Sassy. I love it. SO appropriate!