Thursday, May 17, 2007

March Madness


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
March was filled with stuff that kept me more than busy. First and probably best was the Justin Timberlake concert. I got the tickets last year for my friend Jen’s 30th birthday. I have to say…we were not disappointed. The show was amazing, and so well done. He more than brought sexy back. My friend Emily had shirts made for all of us that read “JT’s future wife, he just doesn’t know it yet.” They were a big hit. Other than Bon Jovi it was the best concert I have ever seen.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My favorite guy friend Noah was married in March to his girlfriend of 9 years…yes I said 9 years. I adore her and have no idea how she put up with him for that long. We went to San Francisco for the wedding, and it was beautiful. Open bar for 5 hours…hello I won the lottery. I needed the beverages because it could have been a high school reunion. My boyfriend loved sharing a table with my high school ex, his wife and all our old friends. I think nostalgia has an expiration date for sure, and he got an earful about what I was like back then. He was a very good sport.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Christine turned 27, and we had a girl’s night out. I think my favorite part was at one point Christine (highly intoxicated) explaining to a 23 year old that she was “way too old for him”. It was hilarious. The rest of us were encouraging the youngster by saying “There are all kinds of things she could teach you”. If looks could kill we would all be dead. She seems so sweet and kind…watch out because after some drinks mean Christine makes an appearance. Attached photo demonstrates her distain for us at that moment.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kerri and Scott had a housewarming party. My old college roommates moved about 5 min from me here in Dallas. I love having them back. She cooked amazing food and we had a blast meeting new and old friends. The party ended up going till 2am and included my boyfriend imitating the New Kids On the Block dance routine to hanging tough. Listen up everybody if you wanna have a chance….oh oh oh oh oh. That is what happens after to much jager.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: