Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Shayne Won!!



I love it. I do. I never wanted to like her, but I couldn’t help it.

Of course I am talking about the Bachelor finale last night. Matt picked Shayne, and I have wanted him to since episode 6. Really, she is pretty hilarious. When she got out of the limo the 1st night I rolled my eyes and said...”oh no”. She seemed young and dumb and I was sure she was using the bachelor to move her career out of a guest role on a daytime soap and into at least a lifetime movie. Gotta love first impressions. However, each week she grew on me, and each week I have been rooting for her. She is young, and an actress, and Lorenzo Lammas's Daughter,but she was totally herself. When she whipped out her makeup kit on the ski slopes I thought…she is my kind of girl. It was a classic moment and I laughed as hard as Matt did.

So he picked her. Honestly, this is the first couple in the last few seasons that I am rooting for.

2 comments:

Robin Brant said...

I completely agree. I soooo did not want to like her, and yet I ended up totally loving her. I actually teared up when he said, "Monkey, will you marry me?"

Megan said...

Exactly what I did! People thought I was nuts, but I love her.