Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Biggest Loser


I love this show. Love it. I think it’s amazing, and watch every season. I often dream about what I would look like if I didn’t have to work, was able to exercise with a personal trainer for up to 7 hours a day, and was fed all healthy foods. Hey, I would rock some republic jeans with that regimen. Seriously though, these people are transformed and it is inspiring. It almost makes me want to stop drinking peppermint mocha twists from Starbucks…almost.

However this season I find myself screaming at the TV over one contestant in particular. Vicki. She is mean spirited, cruel, and so manipulative I want to reach thru the TV and punch her in the face. Bob is her trainer, and even he doesn’t like her. He calls her maniacal and said she was “Shakespearian Evil”. If you watch the show, and know Bob, that is the meanest thing he’s ever said about one of his own. When this girl gets voted off I will literally do a dance in my living room. Hey, it’s exercise right?

3 comments:

Kerri Butler said...

LMAO.....

RobinBrant said...

I am so with you. I freakin' hate that be-otch. Mike and I were watching it last night, and even he was like, "What is that lady's problem?"

Jennifer said...

I don't watch it, but, I'll go by your opinion. What a biznitch!