Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Miss Worley



Jen Worley has a birthday today. She decided to celebrate early and run the freaking New York Marathon. Sound fun to you? She has a list of things she wants to do in life, and she checks several off a year. The NYC Marathon was one of them, but I don't think it will be a repeat item. I decided to share some of my favorite things about Jen in honor of her day.
1. Best Laugh! You can't miss it. Sometimes she even falls down she's laughing so hard. When I hear it I smile, and it (like mine) gets louder with vodka...and you can't imagine it with champagne. Preferably peach.
2. Dedication. When Jen makes a goal or commits to something she always works toward it and finishes. I don't have that, and I find that so admirable in her.
3. Great Friend/Sister/Aunt/Daughter/Girlfriend. I can't think of any big event for anyone special that she has missed the entire time I've known her. And Jen has a LOT of friends. Not many friends would stalk my (then) boyfriend for me while dealing with car trouble.
4. TV Genius. Really she is. I seek her out when I want to know about the new fall lineup, or November sweeps, or spoiler alerts. I was a tivo virgin before I met Jen. Because of her I'm never going back :)
5. Generous. Generous of her time, home, money, even loaning out designer handbags on occasion. She is the first to offer a ride to the airport, chairs for a party, and a couch if anyone needs a place to stay.

Happy Birthday Jen. We all love you.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How sweet! Thanks Megan!

I love odes to ME! :)

RobinBrant said...

Love you, Ninny!