Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving


I love this holiday, and have so many things to be thankful for that the list would be way too long. So I’ll start with these (in no particular order):

Parents: Married 36 years this past weekend. 36 years!

A Job: Seriously, in this economy it is a blessing beyond words.

Family: I wouldn’t trade with anyone, even with all our unique qualities that make life so interesting at times.

Cheaper Gas: Enough said

Chris: I’m thankful that he married me, and gives me new reasons every day to want to do it again.

DVR: I would be lost without this wonderful invention.

Friends New and Old: Friends are family we choose in life. My cup runneth over with you all.

Starbucks: Everyone should know by now my love of the red cup season.

Kona: That ugly face that only a mother could love.

Happy Day of Thanks to all of you. Eat, Drink, Nap and watch the Cowboys of course!!

1 comment:

RobinBrant said...

Kona has a face EVERYONE loves, because he is such a sweetie pie. Other than that, I am with you!