Wednesday, January 14, 2009

FNL


It's finally here, finally!

I say that, but my mom has Direct TV and has already seen all the episodes that I will finally get to watch starting Friday night. Luckily she hasn't told me anything. Anything accept that I will love Tim Riggins this season more than I already do. I do, I love Tim Riggins. He is the secretly sweet bad boy that I would've had a total crush on in High School. Actually, I did have a crush on a guy like that in HS and now he has 4 kids, works construction, and is balding.

I already have the Tivo set to record, and encourage all of you who haven't seen it to give it a try.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see it!

Sonia said...

Trying to think of who works construction, has 4 kids and is balding.... I should know this!!!!!

RobinBrant said...

I've been watching it on DirectTV too, and it's been awesome this season. And she's right - I didn't think I could love Tim more, but I totally do. And Matt Saracen too. He is freakin' adorable. Not to mention Coach Taylor...okay, I love them all.

Megan said...

Megan is the most perfect of all names, is it not? Thanks for stopping by Remarks from Sparks. I'm happy to have you any time! Words can be sneaky little beasts, dashing off when we need them most, so I'm honored to hear that I was able to capture them on your behalf.

Oh, and I went to see Celine Dion when she was at Cesar's still. An incredible show. So don't be bashful!