Thursday, October 18, 2007

Big Tex and Corny Dogs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Who doesn't love a good State Fair?? Come on all the carney's and rides that might smell like someone else's lunch. It's so American. We go for the food. At the Texas State Fair you can literally get anything in the world fried. Fried latte, fried guacamole...fried mac and cheese balls. We've got it all. I usually go and eat until I am literally sick, but this year had a bit of restraint (my brother Rob got sick instead). We started with the Fletcher's Corney Dog, then onto a smoked turkey leg, and the piece de resistance...dippin dots. To clarify, Chris and I shared the turkey leg so in all we weren't half bad.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just the people watching alone at the fair is worth a trip and I promise you won't be dissappointed. If anyone happened to catch Ross the intern on Jay Leno, they sent him to the fair for the big TX-OU game. It was classic, and will tell you all you need to know about the Texas State Fair. I highly reccommend finding it in U-Tube.

No comments: