Thursday, October 25, 2007

Heidi- My New Niece

Well she’s a dog, but that is as close to a niece and I’m going to get for a while.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Heidi, sweet thing. A German Boxer (hence the name) and the cutest thing I have ever seen. Heidi is a bossy, feisty, assertive little girl and I have a feeling will be the dominant one shortly. Poor Sophie, displaced by the new baby. They have another boxer; Sophie; who is 2 and felt it was time to get her some company, enter Heidi. All I can say is dog’s are a lot like people. Sophie was none too thrilled to have this little thing around. In fact she was downright upset, and on the rare occasion that she feels like playing with her, is spending the rest of the time trying to get away from her. I think in time she will adjust. I mean who couldn’t come to love that face?

No comments: