Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fall and Football

Hello Texas it's fall. Growing up in the mountains of Northern California means crisp cold fall air, hot chocolate at Friday night football games, and a Northface fleece. Here in the Lone Star State it is 85 degrees today! I guess at some point it will decide to go from hot to freezing in 24 hours, but who knows when that will be. I am ready for a change in season.

Not living with a guy has HUGE advantages sometimes ladies, and actually being able to watch must see TV is one of them. Football or baseball (playoffs) is on 5 nights a week at our place. I am forced to Tivo everything and try and sneak in my guilty fix of The Office and Gossip Girl (don't ask). I am a huge college football fan, a growing Cowboys fan...but I will never ever be a baseball fan. Hate it. I'm sorry, if that is America's pastime than I vote for a recall. So think of me if you are one of the lucky ones that have control of the remote at your house.

No comments: