Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Brown Chicken, Brown Cow

Photobucket

My dear friend of almost 20 years has a birthday...right now actually. October 2nd. The title of this blog came from the wedding weekend when Colleen sang "brown chicken, brown cow" when trying to imitate sexy music that is actually brah chicka bah bah...you know the sexy music I'm talking about. Well she thought people were saying brown chicken brown cow. Hilarious.

Photobucket

Friend, my life was forever changed that first day of eighth grade when I met you. Sure the double bonus was that you were allowed to watch Days of our lives after school, and you were allowed to go to boy/girl parties, and had your own phone line with the double swatch phone that lit up. You were so cool, and I wished we could be friends forever.

Well it looks like I got my wish. Oh, by the way....MOVE TO DALLAS already.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Seriously, MOVE TO DALLAS!!

Brown Chicken, Brown Cow, forever!

Happy Birthday!