Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Sorry




I am so sorry for the giant photos on the posts below. I swear I minimized them...I have no idea why they are so jacked up and I don't have time to figure it out tonight. It's just annoying because they tell the stories so perfectly. Whatever.

Kids, that will have to wait for a while because I am off to PARIS. Yep, the honeymoon starts tomorrow. I'm not sure I will be able to blog from the City of Love, but you know I might try.

I'll miss you all...sort of.

M.E.G

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have fun in Paris and I want to see all the pictures when you get back.

I'm happy for you both!

Unknown said...

Are there devil wearing Prada people all over your hotel? Check what they wear, I need to look good this season, size chubby. We are still telling people(total strangers in Hawaii) what a fabulous wedding it was. We will start carrying 8x10's next trip. Enjoy your lingerie, Chris' too. your inappropriate mother