Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Baby Butler!

Photobucket

Benjamin Patrick Butler arrived Tuesday morning at 9:18am weighing in at 7lbs 12oz. Kerri and Scott are exhausted and overjoyed. Kerri's mom made it into town with a few hours to spare!

The thing is that she called me to tell me she was in labor, then to tell me she was going to the hospital, and all the while my phone was turned off because I was dancing it up with Celeste to 90’s hip hop. (See earlier post) Good one. Luckily they kept Chris in the loop so when I got home he had all the information. I thought about going to the hospital at 1am, but I didn’t think K&S would appreciate me smelling of vodka and cigarettes, with my nightclub wristband being a visitor at that point. Good way for the baby to meet his Auntie Megan!

Photobucket

This kid is so loved already he has no idea. He has amazing parents, electronically savvy parents…so look for this boy to probably have his own blog here shortly. Welcome to the world little guy.

No comments: