Friday, February 29, 2008

Ok Ok already

Apparently I can’t post something like “cancer scare” (see blog below) and not send some people into a bit of a panic. Here goes. It was me; I am the one who had the scare and the biopsy. Guilty as charged and I really told no one, except Chris and my family. It has been coming; I have had some abnormal test results for the last 7 months, so when they called in early Feb and wanted me to come in for a biopsy I can’t say I was completely surprised. I really just didn’t want anyone to worry unless there was truly something to worry about. So I kept it to myself. Yes it was scary. Chris was a mess, poor guy, but life with me is anything but normal so he better get used to it. My mom flew in early for the procedure, and then we just waited...for days until the results came back. NEGATIVE! So that’s the story.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Glad to hear that everything's OK. And so glad that your family got to be there with you!