Monday, February 23, 2009

My Mornings


I have a morning routine. The alarm goes off, and the TV goes on at 6:28 am to the sound of Fox 4 “Good Day”. I listen to the first 10 min of the 6:30 news then start getting ready with the Good Day Gang on in the background. I feel like I know them. This morning I was so sad to hear that my favorite, Megan Henderson, is leaving town and that Friday will be her last broadcast. I called Chris on my way to work and this was the conversation:

M: Megan is leaving
C: Megan who??
M: From Good day.
C: I'm sorry, I know how you feel about that show. She was way to smoking hot to be an anchor in Texas anyway, I can see her in LA.
M: This was not the direction I was going this morning, but thank you for the sympathy.

I know this is a random post, but I love her, and my mornings just won’t feel the same.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I hear ya! I love Megan! My Tim loves Megan, too - seriously. But I don't mind him crushing on her - she is way too cute! I hope Crystal doesn't replace her. It is kind of awkward when she's co-anchoring.

elizabeth said...

I just started watching Good Day this year; I was a die-hard Today show fan and I finally caved. And Lyds...you mean Krystle. For real, that is not the name of an anchor. Come on!