Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What the French toast?

So I’m gone a few days and missed a major change. I got into my car this morning and turned it to my favorite throw back station 107.5 "Movin" and instead of a little salt n peppa I hear Julio Iglesias. I was convinced that it was a joke of some kind, so I changed to another station for a while then went back to “movin” and again...Spanish music. I know that stations can change format suddenly but this was bizarre. Once I got into the office this morning I checked it out online and found this this. All I have to say is what the French toast? I loved that station. If I wanted livin la vida loca I would already listen to that crap.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah, I heard about the change on the news this morning. Sad Sad Sad. Did you hear that Ryan Seacrest is going to be played in the afternoons here on 102.9? Are you freaking kidding me????

elizabeth said...

Yeah, I listen to that station sometimes...I thought I was just out of the loop when I flipped to it and heard all Spanish!!

RobinBrant said...

That is just uncool.